1. Improve Dry Scalp & Inflammation: Improves symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis, which can cause scaly patches on the scalp and dandruff. Good for inflammatory skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis. Add up to 4 drops to Amina's Shower Oil as a pre-wash oil treatment for scalp dryness and dandruff. Combine 15-10 drops with Amina's Dead Sea Salt Pure for an extra healing bath for inflamed skin conditions. 2. Fights Acne: Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it is used as a remedy for acne. It heals inflammation and clears skin. Good for cold sores. Apply directly to spots using finger or cotton bud. Add 15-10 drops to bathwater on its own. Combine 15-10 drops with Amina's Dead Sea Salt Pure for an extra healing bath for inflamed skin conditions.
3. Home Disinfectant: Has powerful antiseptic properties it is ideal for home use disinfecting. Its antiseptic qualities make it a non-toxic cleaning solution around the home. Add 20 drops in a spray bottle with water and some ethanol and use to spray around the home for cleaning. Diffuse to cleanse the air in the rooms around your home.
4. Relieve Congestion & Respiratory Tract Infections: Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it is very useful in treating coughs, colds and combatting flu. Add 5 drops to a water diffuser. Add 3 drops mixed with a teaspoon of Amina's Protective Ointment and rub the mixture into your chest and back of your neck, ears and around nose and sinus areas. Add 10-5 drops to bathwater for congestion relieving soak.
5. Helps Treat Head Lice: Researchers found that tea tree oil to be effective against head lice. Combine 3 tablespoons of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil. Apply the mixture to scalp, massaging it in thoroughly. Comb through hair with a fine-tooth comb, cover head with a shower cap and let sit for two hours. Rinse out oils and rinse off again with apple cider vinegar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.