Why Organic Means The World To Us.
We care about what goes onto our skin and what happens to our earth. Which is why we choose to go through rigorous processes to ensure our products are certified organic and our earth is looked after in the meantime.
This means that the products have been verified by a third party which happens annually through an inspection of the production facility that include; processes, ingredients, recipes, production method and inspecting all the company documentation.Once all this has been verified, we're then awarded the certification and are allowed to place the certification logo on our labels.
Having an organic certification and logo is a guarantee that all the products and manufacturing processes are following the strictest regulations that:
Say NO to:
- Genetic modification
- Controversial chemicals
- Parabens & Phthalates
- Synthetic colours, dyes or fragrances
- Nano particles
- Animal testing
And Say YES to:
- Honesty and Integrity, with NO false claims
- Respecting Nature
- Higher levels of antioxidants
- Transparent Manufacturing
- Minimal packaging with maximum recycling
- Protecting wildlife and biodiversity
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.